Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Love You Jade

There is nothing more precious than a sleeping child (or baby, for that matter). Jade has begun sleeping on her chair for naps and bedtime....and I think it's the cutest thing ever. Sometimes I peak through the crack in the door and see her cuddled on her chair, either reading a book or sleeping. As Jade approaches three, I can't help but reflect on the past three years we've spent together. I am so grateful for her kind, sweet spirit.

The other night she said a prayer that melted my heart:

"Dear Heavenly Father,
I am thankful for food,
and the Book of Mormon,
and being clean and dry,
and planting grass.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

I love you Jade Erin

3 comments:

lori said...

oh, that melts my heart too. What sweet girls you are raising!!

Amy MacDonald said...

Oh Jade, she is my bestest little friend :)

Erin Wallace said...

You girls are great!