Monday, June 21, 2010

Camping = FUN!!

We had a FANTASTIC weekend!! Devin and I joined 4 other couples (Lows, McNerneys, Ridgeways & Allens + kids) to go camping in beautiful MICHIGAN! We had SO much fun!

Lovin' the sunset









Our Crew: Mike, Kaylee, Tait, Nisha, Chad, Melayna, Devin, Erin, Jade, Zoe, Matt, Marcela, Bret, Jan, and Bella.

Mike got short shorts for his birthday (he says it's the new hotness...I'm not so sure!)

We were quite a sight...all 15 of us!



Tait LOVED the sand and water.

The Girls (minus Cami)

Zoe napping on the beach.


Devin and I had lots of fun on the Boogie Boards.


Jade and Melayna.


The toddlers: Jade, Bella, Melayna, and Tait.

Who knew Michigan had such beautiful beaches?

Our set-up at Grand Haven State Park Beach


Devin and I felt like we were in California....so fun!! The sand, waves and sun...who could ask for more?

Mike helping us set up camp. He had NO problems climbing that tree!



Enjoying supper (Devin and I made sloppy Joes Friday night....yum!)

Setting up our tent!

Inside the Ridgeway's posh tent ;)

Zoe enjoyed the fresh air

The kids were AWESOME all weekend!! We will definitely be doing this again!

3 comments:

Erin L. said...

These updates are awesome! I can't get over how much Zoe looks like Dev. She's like a mini female version of him. She's getting so big and so cute! I miss you guys!

Amy MacDonald said...

This looks like SO much fun!!

Grant and Cami said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun, minus everyones sun burns. I was thinking about you guys as I slept in my comfy bed. Maybe later this summer, we'll venture out if you guys go again.