Thursday, June 17, 2010

I like to try "new" chocolate bars, but a wasabi KitKat might be pushing it! Marcela's parents sent her a box of these chocolate bars from Japan. I thought it tasted like a white chocolate KitKat, with a hint of wasabi. Different. Very different.

Marcela and Matt both went to the School for Creative Studies in Detroit. They are AMAZINGLY talented!! When I saw the bench featured above I said, "Oh, I saw this in IKEA." Marcela then said, "Really? Because I made it." Unbelievable.

Matt and Marcela also made this entertainment center (including the projector screen...from scratch!)

Devin and I made these from scratch...also impressive ;)

2 comments:

Erin L. said...

I think this is my favorite post so far. So cute. I like what you made best.

Amy MacDonald said...

Agreed. This is so great :)