Thursday, January 28, 2010

She's Arrived!!

After having contractions for two days, I was ready to have this baby!! "Yes doctor, please break my water NOW!!" This is when I was first admitted to the hospital. My contractions were only 10 minutes apart, so things were still pretty good. Notice I'm reading "Love and Logic"...didn't want to be wasting time in between contractions (I was trying to get Devin to study, but he said labour/my breathing was a little distracting).

Welcome Zoe Amy Wallace

Love at first sight

This is exactly how Zoe looked when she came out. I think Auntie Amy describes it best,
"I hope she is exactly like you (referring to Erin)! *Comes out lookin' around.. Super serious.. Doesn't say a word...." Sounds about right ;)
Zoe, there's nothing wrong with acting like your mother!

No comments: