Monday, January 04, 2010

Getting Ready!

This picture was taken 6 days before my due date (which was Jan.2... and has come and gone already). It looks to me like I am ready to pop, so what is this baby waiting for?


So sad to say good-bye to Auntie Mimi (as Jade calls her). Amy was such a breath of fresh air. She gave us reason to slow down and enjoy the holiday season (and was also a huge help with taking care of Jade and helping us get ready for baby #2).

I bought us matching Hollister t-shirts...couldn't help myself :) I do think she's pretty awesome!

As part of our "3 Musketeers" tradition, we took Amy to Krispy Kreme before she flew home. Good-bye Ames!! Can't wait to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Amy MacDonald said...

This trip was SO much fun!
P.S... The baby is obvi waiting for you to catch your blog up to date - super impressed with how you've been mad blogging these past couple of days!

Courtney said...

I think Amy is "pretty awesome", too. LOVE the matching shirts :)
Maybe the baby is waiting for some more donuts before she comes out and can't eat her own for a while. Let's face it, Krispy Kreme is just that good.