Sunday, January 03, 2010

My Graduation!

My graduation day was seriously a perfect day. The weather was beautiful and I was surrounded by loved ones: Devin, Jade, my mom, my dad and my close friend Kaylee. Bottom line...I've graduated!!

Devin has been a huge support these past two years. Without his help, I couldn't have gone to school. We have tag-teamed with Jade for me to go to class, for him to go to class, and for me to work as a graduate assistant for a year. Jade was always with one of us and seemed to love the one-on-one attention. I truly couldn't ask for a better husband. Thank you Devin for helping me pursue a dream. I love you.

Thanks for letting me graduate baby! You can come any time now :)

He snuck that one in!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ok, your blog is caught up, now...where is that baby? :) Just kidding. You totally beat me to the blog update (shocker, huh?)!:) P.S. So, is Jade potty-trained??