Monday, January 04, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009!


It was so special having Amy here for Christmas. She flew in Dec.22 and stayed with us until Dec.29. We had a great time shopping, eating, napping (lots of napping), laughing and watching movies. It was a really relaxing week...wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world. Over and over I was reminded of how lucky I am to have such a FABULOUS sister. How did I get so lucky? Thank you for making our Christmas so 'Merry and Bright' Ames! I love you :)


Devin bought me a Lululemon diaper bag and ear warmer...he knows the way to my heart :)

Jade got Hungry Hippos for Christmas. We have played it many, many times now. Jade is surprisingly good at it (she can beat me even when I am trying to win).

1 comment:

Amy MacDonald said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :D