Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For Jade

Jade, thank you for being such a wonderful little girl. You are one of the greatest blessings in my life. I know you were meant to be mine, and that you were meant to be first. You have taught me how to have patience, how to stop and smell the flowers, how to depend on your father for support, how to find balance, how to laugh when I'm frustrated, how to live simply, and how to love more deeply.

I love how you're a free spirit.

I love how you love to party (this includes singing and dancing).

I love how you are the perfect big sister for Zoe (you are so kind and loving towards her...plus you show her how to have fun!)

I love what a good friend you are (and how much you enjoy learning and playing with friends at church).

I love what a good swimmer you are!

I love how you enjoy drawing, coloring, painting, crafting and reading.

I love how much you love animals (I can't even count how many times we've been to the zoo).

I love how tall and beautiful you are.

I love you Jade Erin!

1 comment:

Amy MacDonald said...

BESTIES!!!
I love her oh so much :) She is the best.