Sunday, May 09, 2010

Hello again!! I guess it goes without saying that I haven't blogged in a little while. For those who I haven't talked to in a while, life is going great for the Wallace family. Zoe is officially 4 months old today...time really does fly when you're having fun! We left for Canada at the end of March and didn't get back until a few weeks ago. Our trip to Canada was AMAZING (more pictures to come). The best part of the whole trip was that my sister got married to her PRINCE CHARMING, Chance Merrill. We love love love them both and can't wait to spend more time with them in the future. They are, without question, the cutest lovebirds I've ever seen.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that this post is about my birthday (which happened nearly three months ago). Just the same, I had a FABULOUS birthday and it deserves a blog posting.

First of all, the food was FANTASTIC. We had a chocolate fondue party...yum!!

Second, the company was PERFECT. We all hung out and chatted...then we played games!!

Third, the cake was DIVINE. Devin bought me a cookies 'n' cream ice cream cake. Thank you Devo!!

Lastly, the entertainment was Top Notch. I was mocked for months over this picture. Looks like I was a little intense about blowing out my candles (please notice my flexed arm gripping the table). The irony of it all is that I only blew out 2 candles, despite my best efforts.

2 comments:

Crystal HW said...

Glad it was a great birthday. :)

Amy MacDonald said...

Loves you :)