Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family Outing

We went for a family bike ride and rollerblade the other night. Devin wore Zoe in the Bjorn and pulled Jade in the bike trailer...I traveled FAR behind on rollerblades. Turns out it has been almost 10 years since I've gone for a good blade. I guess I'm not as good as I remembered ;) We decided it would be better if I also biked next time (Devin seemed to think it would have been faster if I'd walked. In my defense, he took me across several grass hills and a ton of gravel...what was a girl supposed to do?)

On a positive note, the scenery was great (and we found a park to play at). Jade also got to see her first caterpillar of the season.



Check out these pink beauties. Devin's grandma bought them for Devin before he was born (I guess she was hoping for a grand-daughter). 30 years old and in perfect condition...Zoe seems to like them!

1 comment:

Erin L. said...

I LOVE the jammies on her. SO CUTE! I think they were definitely made for skinny babies. She's getting so big already.