Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saying good-bye to good friends

Megan and Luke had a Nerts party and I was invited!! This is a very big deal because Megan has told me for years that I'm not invited because I'm too CRAZY when I play games (she's worried my intensity will wreck the harmonious vibe of game night)

Eating out at Streetside with Megan and Alicia (lifeguard girlies)

Temple date with the Woodruff's

My mom took us shopping in Calgary...14 hours later and Jade was still smiling

Jade even had a little TV in her stroller. Thank you mom for a great trip (not to mention some great purchases)!! 

3 comments:

JWalburger said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Trevor said...

So did you wreck the party?

Erin Wallace said...

No I didn't wreck the party...but I'm still not sure if I'm invited back :)