Sunday, October 05, 2008

7 Years and Still Counting

Ok, so some people may wonder why I love the Coaldale Pool so much. I have one five letter word for you...MEGAN

Megan despises cleaning the bird poop off the pool deck. I, on the other hand, don't mind doing it at all.

Megan working hard in the morning

Overall, it was a great summer at the pool. I only had a few shifts, but I loved every single one of them. 

Next summer we're hoping to have a "10 Year Reunion" for Megan. When we started talking about a reunion I was so darn excited...only to have Megan laugh at me and tell me that it was a ridiculous idea. We'll see. I'll have only worked at the Coaldale Pool for eight years, which some people may still think is pathetic. I seriously can't believe Megan will have worked at the pool for 10 years!Talk about job dedication :)

No comments: