Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nauvoo, Illinois

Zoe was getting a little sick of the car!


We visited the Nauvoo temple on our way home. The Spirit was so strong as Devin took Jade to touch the temple doors. She was completely reverent and peaceful as she walked on the temple grounds.

Elder Stevenson once said, "Even our young children have been encouraged to visit the temple grounds and touch the temple. President Thomas S. Monson once counseled, 'As we touch the temple, the temple will touch us.'"

The Nauvoo temple was truly breathtaking. I know it is a house of the Lord.

6 comments:

jeanine said...

Oh I just love the Nauvoo temple! What a great experience for Jade! And I really love both of those quotes. I will have to remember those and use them!

Amy MacDonald said...

I felt the spirit through this post. The Temple is a special place. I loved what you said about children and the Temple! I also love how much Jade LOVES the Temple. Xo.

Unknown said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
marine corps martial arts program
regards.

Unknown said...

Free The new Ipad
Free Ipad 3
Click here:
https://hinh18nude.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Excellent write-up. I definitely love this site. Continue the good work!

Looking for billing companies? Visit us:
medical billing companies in Georgia
Medical professionals' leading billing software

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your post, it's very interesting. Nice to read something different as well!


interview question and answers