Sunday, April 10, 2011


Brent, Carolee and Sydney Adams threw us the BEST going away party. It was SO fun to visit, eat delicious food, and dance the night away with some of our closest friends. Thank you for everything Adams! We love you!

This is a final picture of the "Fab Four." We started out as four couples looking for a good time. Over 3 years we found great friendships, amazing recipes, lots of laughs, and even a few tears. We could only hold a picture of the Lows because they were already in Canada (sad...but our sweet reunion was just around the corner).

We love you Cami, Grant, Marcela, and Matt!

Lara, one of my favourite visit teaching companions.

Matt and Marcela. Two of the most talented people I've ever met.

Marcela and I finally got a picture together!

Ashley, my awesome Activity Days partner.

The BOYS :)

The Wagners! Jade still talks about Whitney almost every day.

We had so much fun dancing to Kinect songs (don't even ask about the feather boa).

1 comment:

Amy MacDonald said...

Hahahah Erin.. I started to get emotional at the thought of you leaving all of your Michigan friends. I know how much you love them and how much fun you had with them during those 3 years. But hence the word "started", once I saw the feather boe...random and weird... all I could do was laugh. YOU WOULD. I love you :)