Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Halloween All Weekend Long!!

Halloween 2010 was a raging success!! Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Mark flew in for the big event. We trick-or-treated (several times), ate lots of treats and visited with lots of friends. Good times were had by all!!



Yes, we were the bug family this year!! As long as Devin is willing to go with the family themes...I'm on it!! Devin and I have been matching for six years already!!


Jade scored with the candy!!

This was our Halloween craft for the year (thank you for the idea Jenny Wiebe). Last year I made the spider with Jade's hand. This year we added a bat with Zoe's footprints!


We also got to stop in and visit the Adams family! Thank you for being our family away from home!! We love you!

The ward Trick-or-Treat activity was lots of fun too!

Cami didn't dress up, but Sadie's adorable costume made up for it!


Mom gave out candy in one of the rooms (her only request was that she got to hold Zoe). Everyone commented on how great it was that my mom and step-dad brought their costumes with them!! I love how my mom loves to be a part of the fun. So glad you guys came!!

Jan and Bella :)


Jade loved going from room to room and receiving candy. Yeah for Halloween!!




1 comment:

Amy MacDonald said...

I like the Dracula. She's great.
I LOVE that they brought their comstumes too! So much fun :) Halloween is the best. I'm glad you guys party so hard all.the.freakin'.time. - can't wait to party with youuuu!!