Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Megan's Visit

Megan came out to visit for 6 FABULOUS days!! We had a great week of sight seeing, shopping, eating delicious food, and chatting until all hours of the night (or until Megan told me it was time to sleep and I had to be quiet).

We decided to go out for supper at the Olive Garden. We went all out...even bought fancy drinks (never mind that I spilled some of mine).

I loved touring the Dodge Mansion and grounds (on my University campus). Don't worry, we had time to squeeze in a photoshoot!!







We also went to The Karate Kid and we were the only ones in the theater (at the beginning....which gave us time for a photo shoot).


This is us inside MeadowBrook Hall (the Dodge mansion). They told us that no flash photography was permitted...we almost listened ;)

These 6 days were definitely a highlight of my summer. Thanks for coming out Megs...I love you!

1 comment:

Amy MacDonald said...

Besties!!! Loves Megma! You guys are total babes.