Tuesday, December 29, 2009




Jade was SO excited to see her Auntie "MiMi" this summer. No joke, she asked for her every morning. MiMi was at our house almost every day this summer...it was awesome.

It seems like we spent the entire summer in water. My mom has an awesome pool that we swam in, we swam at the lake for several weeks, plus Jade swam in our blow-up pool and at the Henderson and Coaldale outdoor pools. The above picture is Jade swimming with her cousins Ally and Nixon at my mom's place.

Jade was also SUPER excited about her new tricycle, and made very good use of it throughout the summer (I especially like the puppy she placed in the back). Lastly is a picture of Lori and I cleaning out the Foods room at Lakie. Man, I missed that place (and all the great students & teachers)

No comments: