Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Night in Japan

The Fab Four couples (Matt, Marcela, Grant, Cami, Mike, Kaylee, Devin, Jade and I) decided to have a 'Japanese Cuisine' Family Home Evening last Monday. We made sushi, vegetable and shrimp tempura, gyoza and teriyaki chicken kabobs. It was SOOO good. 

We'll really miss these guys when we're back in Canada for the summer. Perhaps they need to book flights to Alberta...

I'm glad Marcela has such a big smile on her face. We basically badgered her all night. "How do you do this Marcela?" "Is that enough such-and-such Marcela?" "Where's this-and-that go Marcela?" 
Thank you for being such a great teacher Marcela. We never could have done it without you...literally :)


3 comments:

Grant and Cami said...

Hahaha! I just posted these on my blog. Thanks for the pictures Erin! We are going to miss our Canadians, we love you guys.

JWalburger said...

Mmmmmm!

Courtney said...

Alright, two things:
1. Who made the sushi? I need some of that goodness RIGHT NOW :)
2. How do I get a friend like Marcela? I need a friend who can teach me to make goodness like that RIGHT NOW :)
Whoa...wish I could have been a part of that!