Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Always a party

It was great to have everyone come and meet Jade- thanks guys! Oh that key-lime pie was good too.



Trish was an absolute life saver! She worked Monday night and stopped in during the perfect times. I remember once that night I was changing Jade's diaper and was having a horrible time (it's one thing to change a diaper but doing it sleep deprived in the middle of night with a delicate newborn adds an element of awkwardness) Trish came in and in no time flat, Jades was clean, calm and collected together in a tight burrito wrap. Thanks again Trish.

3 comments:

Erin L. said...

She's even cuter with her eyes open (didn't think that was possible). Can't wait to see her again.

P.S. I think that Layla looks like Julie in this picture.

Erin L. said...

P.P.S. Trish was my nurse too the night I had Ally. What are the chances that she's working the night we have our babies there. She's definitely a great nurse and was such a big help for us too. I love having family around in time of need.

Courtney said...

YAH for you three!! Loved the pics...Erin, you look great, and Jade is SSSOOO beautiful. I love her rosy cheeks! I can't wait to chat and hear the epidural-less story, Rambette:)